Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Gift For You

My friend Angie over at OUR CRAZY LIFE had this great post about creating. She is willing to make a gift just for me! The catch is that I have to re-post the gift giving game on my own blog and be willing to make something for the first five people who sign up. After thinking about it overnight (I had to make sure I could come up with something to make if anyone signed up) I decided to give it a try.

Here are the rules if you would like to join in on the fun.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year. (hopefully before the new baby comes in August)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who sign up. I would also like a post made about the gift that I send you. Good luck and thanks for playing.

4 comments:

Meg said...

I LOVE THIS!!! I'm so in!!! So...I have a year to make something for five peeps??? I can do that...I think! Ohhhhh....I can't wait to see what I get from you!!! And if it doesn't come before the new baby...that's ok! I got the thank you card and all the cute pics of Isha today! All three of them are up on my fridge! She's too cute not to put them up there!
Hugs to you all!
Meg

Sara K. said...

Okay, I want to get in...but I can't quite do it yet (my blog is like 10 posts behind). I will see if there is still room for me to join in when my whirlwind ceases (okay - with me I am always mid whirlwind). But you know what I mean! -S

Angie said...

I figure I can make my own rules, so I have decided to comment on people's blogs that commented on mine. I am still thinking about what to make. I need to know at least 3 of your favorite colors.

lifeatthewhitehouse said...

Hey, I'm doing this on my blog already, so we should swap too! How fun! My mind is just buzzing with ideas for you, the soon-to-be-mommy of two sweet girls!!!