Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just In Time

Here is the finished baby blanket for my friend Holly. She is scheduled to have the baby on the 8th of June and tonight we are all going out to dinner to celebrate this new little baby. Luckily I finally got motivated and finished the blanket for her.

These are a couple of little hats that I have been working on. Of course I made girl hats and everyone I know is either having a boy or not finding out. I'm sure I will find someone who needs one of these hats! I have so many projects to do that I really need to get busy. I have to start my blanket for our baby, do TWO blankets for our neighbor and friend having twins, finish my gifts for my little game I am doing on the blog for Sara, Meg and Heather, and finish a wash cloth and shawl. I guess I better get busy!!!

6 comments:

lifeatthewhitehouse said...

It turned out soooo gorgeous! I am so impressed! I know she will love it. Presently I am also trying to get going on your fun little gift. It's all planned out....now just waiting for the execution! :)

Holli said...

The blanket is gorgeous, Jen! Great work - and a lot of it. I know how much time goes into crafting a blanket. And the tiny caps are also so sweet. I'm impressed.

Sara K. said...

LOVELY!!! And thanks for not letting me forget that I am part of the game...better get on that! 8 more days of school. Kids last day is June 17. I have 2 teacher days after that...and then I am free!!! :) Let the gift game begin! -S

Meg said...

Those hats are so cute! And that blanket is beautiful! Those babies are going to be so lucky!

The Gisewhites said...

The little blanket looks great! As a quilter myself I know how much work and time goes into these things. I'm almost finished with our 'new baby quilt' and I'm sure I'll post a pic when I'm done. I know Holly will love the little blanket - tell her I say hello!

The Gisewhites said...

My email is the_gisewhites@yahoo.com if you want to keep in touch that way too. Love the name and the spelling too :)