Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Little Messy

In order to get anything done around the house I have learned to give Isha whatever it takes to keep her occupied. This is how our kitchen looks every afternoon. While I get dinner ready Isha drags all of her toys in the kitchen to play with. At first I used to get stressed out, but then I realized that it was easier just to let her make the mess. This leads to a good lesson, picking up the toys. Unfortunately I am the one who does most of the picking up, but Isha is usually good for throwing a few of the toys back in the toy box.

I think Stitch has done the best at adapting to this new philosophy of letting Isha make a mess. As you can see he feels totally comfortable laying around and napping in this sea of chaos!

1 comments:

Sara K. said...

I love Stitch's attitude. He's just chillin! Glad Isha is having a fun summer making a bit of a mess! What could be better than to have ALL of your toys out at once AND spread all over the house?!?!? -S