Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally A Finished Project

This is the little purse that I posted about earlier. I bought the material years ago and wasn't able to figure out the pattern. I don't know why I couldn't do it before because it is really easy. Working with the fuzzy yarn wasn't easy, but I figured it didn't matter if it was perfect because you can't tell if there is a mistake in all of that fuzz! It feels good to finally have something finished. This has motivated me to get going on some of my other projects. There is a one year old back home in Boise patiently waiting for her birthday present so I better get busy. I think I am going to send this purse along for her big sister's birthday in June!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... I feel happiness coming from both girls. :)

What a darling little purse.

Sara K. said...

So cute!!! I am sure that the little girl in question will love this little diva bag! :) -S