Friday, February 15, 2008

On Hold

I am so mad right now. I am trying to make these really cute burp clothes and my sewing machine is acting up. The machine keeps jamming up. It was doing it earlier and I changed the needle, but now it is doing it again. I changed thread so maybe I did something wrong. I have been working up on the third floor and there have been a few times that I wanted to throw the machine out the window!!! So for now all of my sewing projects are on hold. I need some time to cool off and start fresh. In the mean time I am going to start on a birthday project for someone who is close to turning the big 1. Wish me luck in my future sewing endevours because the sewing machines life may depend on it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is NOTHING more frustrating than a jammed up machine!!! Usually I find I've threaded it wrong. Most often the bobbin. Not that that's what is happening, but you might be right about changing the thread. I'll pray for you and your machine.

I hate when I get stuck in the middle of a project, it makes it so much harder to return and finish it without feeling overwhelmed.

Sara K. said...

I was going to say hang in there and I hate it when things like that happen...but you have gotten past it now and made such beautiful burpy creations! Nice! -S