Friday, February 29, 2008

Projects

I know I haven't posted any projects for awhile, but I have been working on them. They are just more long term projects. I am almost done making a baby blanket which I think I am going to donate to an organization that helps support parents whose children have to undergo heart surgery. I have also been making some little hats to send along with the blanket, but I can't figure out part of the instructions so I will have to wait until next week when my grandmother is here to finish those. I am also working on a wreath to put up on Isha's door. She received this adorable bouquet of flowers which where made up from rolled up baby clothes and some paper flowers. I saved the paper flowers to use on the wreath. I am almost done with that so hopefully there should be some finished projects on here soon.

I am also in the middle of an amazing book right now so between that and a 14 month old nothing is done yet.

1 comments:

Sara K. said...

Keep it up!!! I like the idea of donating to the charity group! Yay you!